Saturday, March 19, 2016

Sexually harassed in Harris Teeters

I was picking out bananas, this Asian (either Chinese or Vietnamese) guy stood right behind me.  So close that there wasn't day light between us, and I felt that someone was behind me.  Out of reflect, I moved away right away.  This reminded me of all the sexual harassment and abuses I had to endure on a daily basis in the Silicon Valley, and later in the Patent and Trademark Office.  I wanted to kill that monster/Charles Manson in the most brutal and horrific way.

These same guys will go around telling people "no one wanted her; no one liked her; she needed a man; she is too old; etc".   Imbeciles will believe it, and act on it.

This is just another "death by a thousand cuts".

Soon after, I tried to take a picture of him to post here, but couldn't find him anymore.   Next time, I will also pepper spray creeps like this.

This is why I am afraid to go to places where there are lots of people, especially those from Asia.  Sexual harassment and abuses is very common, along with defamations/trolling.  Now that my lawsuit against the Patent and Trademark Office is going on, there will be another attempt to kill me just to make this lawsuit to go away.


An Asian coworker in the Silicon Valley came to try to do physical harms to me in a park where I usually go to rollerblake, who was one of the people I reported for sexual harassments and was fired as the result.  So now when I see any Asian where I don't usually see them such as in any park, then suddenly appear, I get very anixous.

I was targeted by people from Asia (Asians from hell) as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley, and was sexually harassed and abused on a daily basis.  By 2001, 90% of the people from Asia had partake in trolling me in the Silicon Valley.  I had to abscond from the Silicon Valley due to physical harm threats by an Asian coworker and an Asian gang.  Similarly, Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women defaming/trolling me the first month I started the job with the Patent and Trademark Office, and now 2 failed beheadings on me.  I had try to avoid anywhere near any person from Asia while employed in the Patent and Trademark Office because of experiences in the Silicon Valley.  Well, now it is self evident (http://casesynopsis.blogspot.com/) that these people from Asia are equal vile everywhere.  Why I warn of stealing of trade secrets since 2004.

No comments: