Thursday, June 25, 2015

Open letter to Mr. Rodriguez, the Landlord.

Open letter to Mr. Rodriguez, the Landlord.


Why are you (Mr. Rodriguez), and you (Tblets), so hostile toward me the last month?  This had never happen before. 

Since I had only been nice and respectful toward everyone (please don’t interpret this as being a push-over.  I had proven I am not), I want to know if is Sammy been bad mouthing me again, as he does to other people.  He even complained about one hair in the sink, while continuously complained about the mess in their own kitchen and bathroom, but always left a mess in this kitchen which he had tried to accuse me of, in the middle of his mess while he cooks, to Mr. Rodriguez.  The wet floor and the wet table are still a problem today.

While I was using the microwave, he was standing next to the sink and looked down my shirt and touched my buttock.  I suspected he had tried to solicit sex from me twice, but due to his poor English (recent immigrant from Africa), I thought he was asking for screws/nails and told him to ask Mr. Rodriguez.  Nobody is safe with him keeping bad mouthing. 

How often, you, Mr. Rodriguez acting on what Sammy told you?  We can all leave and all you have is Sammy living here if you like.

If you want me to leave, just say the word, you don’t have to keep abusing me.

-Mona

No comments: