Thursday, June 18, 2015

My cousin was murdered for her inherency

My cousin, an 80+ years old woman allowed her relatives to live in her apartment in Hong Kong for over 50+ decades, never collected a penny from them since she left Hong Kong and moved to NYC.  At one point, it was worth a million US$.

Then in the Early 2000s, she wants to take the apartment back, but her relatives refused to leave and took her to court.  My cousin went back to Hong Kong, evicted her relatives and lived in the apartment.  Before the court paper was finalized, my cousin was stabbed to death.  Blood ran all the way out of her apartment and into the hallway, that's when her neighbors called the police.  Later the police found it was my cousin's relatives hired someone to murder her so she can't claimed the apartment. 

These people would murder their own mother for money.

No comments: