Sunday, June 21, 2015

Mistaken generority for rich

I gave away lots of my stuffs (some were $500 jackets), volunteered my time, and help others in the spirit of sharing, good-well and making people happy.  But instead, people interpreted as being rich.  If I am rich, would I be living in a dump right now??

Some even called me selfish when I given so much material things and helped them all the time.  One such is my current landlord whom I had given a bottle of wine, Xmas gifts (little things) and all my housemates, etc, also helped him rented out the rooms in the same house many times, etc, etc, etc.  They had completely forgotten the good wells I built over time, all the things I had given them and helped them, just as soon as someone bad mouthing me.  This happened in the Silicon Valley, the Patent and Trademark Office, and everywhere I went in Alexandria/Arlington, VA. 

No comments: