Monday, June 16, 2014

Why so many people from Asia lately in

Harris Teeter?

Because of this male from Asia started defaming me "no one wanted her; no one liked her, etc" last Monday when I did my grocery shopping, I shopped on Sunday instead,  I am surprised to find there are so many  people from Asia shopping in Harris Teeter.

This is a recent phenomena to see so many people from Asia shopping at Harris Teeter.  My experience has been that where ever I go, people from Asia would flock to the place I go to as if there is gold, for some reason.  The most poignant example was when I was rollerblaking in Central Park, Fremont, CA in the Summer of 2001.  All of a sudden, in a weekend, the whole park flooded with people from Asia speaking Mainland China Mandarin with a Bejing accent as if it was Chinese New Year in Chinatown.  One old man pulled down his pant zipper in front of me.  My ex ghetton Asian male coworker also came to do physcal harms to me.  I out ran him on a rollerblake, and he was a cripple. Many started having their kids learn to rollerblake after this.

Also, when they saw me ski, they all took up skiing.

How safe is it for me shopping in Harris Teeter?  Weeks before the slit of my throat on 6/1/2013, there were lots of Asians from Asia also start going to the same park I used to go, which I also posted in this blog.  I knew people from Asia already started defaming me months ago when there were 2 females from Asia  used their smartphone to take my picture and video me in Harris Teeter, one was an employee worked in the Ready Serve food counter right next to the flower dept at the entrance.

No comments: