Friday, June 6, 2014

The new tenant is a criminal

His parole officer left a note on our door.

The landlord agreed the homeless shelter to put people in this house without checking or stating any restrictions such as no drug, drug dealer, rapist, murders or any sort of criminal in this house.

I have no idea what this landlord is thinking, he is so typify men - only think of his own interests.   He put all our lives, including the neighbors' lives in danger.

This new housemate smelling me the 1st day we met, just like so with many other males.  I wonder if I smell bad, would I be safer?

I CAN NOT afford to pay to live in a safe building.  This is as good as it gets as the area is extremely safe near the Pentagon......until the landlord brought in a criminal.  Now he knows us, we don't know what is he going to do to us.  He wouldn't have been aware of us if we just pass on the street.

No comments: