Tuesday, June 10, 2014

So a male shopper from Asia in Harris Teeter

speak with a very heavy accent, keep following me, and I tried to avoid.  He then stood behind me while waiting for the self service check out line and said "no one like you, no one want you".

He then proceeded to tell other shoppers that "no one wanted her; no one liked her".

These males from Asia shared the same mentality as Elliot Rodger of the Santa Barbare massacre.  They all use the tool they know to inflict pain and their hatred onto others.  Americans use guns; people from Asia use defamation which gotten most American to help them to ruin my life, or beheading/decapitation to kill.

I am trying to not be seen by people from Asia as much as possible to avoid being targeted, having my throat slit, beheaded or decapitated; as typically, they attacked me as soon as they have seen me.  But to the simpleton's eye, this may seen as if I avoid them out of other reasons.  

No comments: