Thursday, August 15, 2013

Why am I still here in Virginia? I have to clear my name

such as I can secure a job again.

This also happened to me in the Silicon Valley of the San Francisco Bay Area where I was targeted as soon I arrived there, by people from Asia; just as Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen slandered me the first month we started the job in the Patent and Trademark Office in the Training Academy; where Shawn Joseph promulgated to all other Training Classes.  Training Class classmates then spread to the rest of the Patent and Trademark Office where they spread to their family, friends, neighbors and neighborhoods such as Arlington, VA, where I had my neck stabbed and a cutted throat, and now my landlord is evicting me.

My officemate Hung Havan and his cabal Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her Indian friends from Asia actively slandered me and misled management into terminating me.

I had to abscond from the Silicon Valley due to physical harm threats by co-workers from Asia, and then by an Asian gang later.  If I stayed in the Silicon Valley, people would eventually find out the truth and realized what was going on - a crowding out of Americans (Asians from Asia see me as Americanized - a traitor and a woman who dare to be better at the job than them).  I was working
in companies where I was often the only female in the whole hardware dept., and the dept were 95+% of current and past H1Bs from Asia .

And because people from Asia slandered me in the Tech industry such that I couldn't secure a job, fired soon if I did just as in the Patent and Trademark Office, as well ensured continuous sexual harassment, abuses, termination, physical harm and rape threats that resulted in the vicious assault on me that almost killed me.

"She needed a man; she is desperate for a man, etc" started soon after Asians from Asia learned I was dating a none-Asian in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Meanwhile, the Tech industry talking heads keep insisting we don't have qualified American engineers, and required more H1Bs, the same H1Bs who slandered and almost got me killed because I am a woman who could do a better job than them.

I worked nearly 24/7  with accomplishments and computer log time to support my claims, I have also never been to SFO or DC before I relocated.


No comments: