Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Landlord Michael Rios threatens to deduct

from my 2 months deposit of $1300 if I don't allow him to show my room to a potential renter as he is evicting me.  He was just here at 6pm with Sarah.

He is going to charge a $50 fee for a notification which is not stated on the lease, or $250 for whatever he feels like charging on my 2 months deposit, etc.  None of this is stated on the lease.

Typical deposit is one month rent, he wanted 2 months from me.

This is ironic since this is supposed to be a New Culture/Chrysalis.  But what is being done to me by the Landlord is worse then the US government toward their citizens and worse then most LandLords in America as I am recovering from a traumatic assult that almost killed me, and he specifically pick this time to evict me just to traumatized me further; because I am an easy target for him, an Asian woman alone in DC.  There is no social justice for Asian women a la the Patent and Trademark Office fired me because I am Asian and a woman, or even our judicial system such as the EEOC is discriminated against Asian women such as me.

http://chrysalis-va.org/html/about_us.html
http://www.cfnc.us/

WHAT IS NEW CULTURE?
"New Culture" (http://www.nfnc.org) is about creating sustainable, rich, intimate personal relationships, along with a sustainable world to enjoy them in, based on transparency, delight, freedom, and community.  Though not specifically poly-focused, New Culture is 100% poly-friendly and many poly folks attend. In order to create a New Culture in our lives and in the larger society, we put on events that help us develop the skills we need to make that real, including communication, self-knowledge, presence, conflict resolution, and effective activism. WHAT IS NEW CULTURE?
"New Culture" (http://www.nfnc.org) is about creating sustainable, rich, intimate personal relationships, along with a sustainable world to enjoy them in, based on transparency, delight, freedom, and community.  Though not specifically poly-focused, New Culture is 100% poly-friendly and many poly folks attend. In order to create a New Culture in our lives and in the larger society, we put on events that help us develop the skills we need to make that real, including communication, self-knowledge, presence, conflict resolution, and effective activism. 

Currently there are eight adult residents and two shorter-term guests who are involved with culturechange, conflict resolution, social enterprise, environmental issues, and social justice.  Non-residents are also an important part of ChrysalisChrysalis is inspired by the Network for a NewCulture (www.nfnc.org), and sees community as defined by heart connections rather than by geographic proximity. While some intentional communities tend to be insular, we are more like the ancestral homestead of a large and scattered extended family.

No comments: