Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"Because American men wanted her"

If you heard this is the reason why the immigrant/FOB and ghetto Asians came after me; well, this is just one of the major reasons.  For some, it is because of anti-interracial dating/marriage, others out of envy, jealousy, or women lacked of interests in these males because of their 3rd world antics of treating women as a 2nd class citizen.  Males from Asia see Chinese-American women as a trophy girlfriend/wife.

One other major reason was, I was more competent in the job than most male engineers where I was often the only woman engineer in the whole engineering dept.   For 3rd world culture, this would be the equivalent of slapping them in the face, that's why so many 3rd worlders hated me with such passion even though I had never met them in my life.

Another major reason is because they perceived me as Amerianized (similar as African-American being called an Oreo cookie) (see the movie "Gangs of New York") because most Americans of all colors and races liked me and I had lots of none-Asian friends; only until the Asians started slander me by saying "no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc" that people started to distance me.  This is so at the beginning of the Training Class in the Patent Trademark Office, by Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen started slandering me, then my ex-officemate Hung Havan told me all his friends liked me, until he and his cabal Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her (India) friends slandered me.  All their slander was intended to incited sexual harassment, abuses, termination, physical harm and rape toward me; not only I was terminated, but also had my throat slit from a failed rape and abduction attempt that almost killed me.

Like the Europeans, the Asians also discriminated against each other as well - Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, especially the Japanese that had signs "dogs and Chinese/Vietnamese/Korean/etc are not allowed" in their restaurants all over Asia.  This was in the 1990s.  From what I had experienced so far, the Vietnamese, of all ages, and women of all ages really hated me, even those married a Caucasian male.  Whenever they see me here in the DC metro, they make sure to tell someone next to them "no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc".  It was deliberated and they all knew why they were doing this to me, the same as Pvt. Danny Chan "Hazed" to death by his fellow soldiers in Afghantian.  This is racism no different then the KKKs, the Asian version of the KKK.

Pvt. Danny Chen, 19, commited suicide after being hazed and humiliated by other soldiers
http://seemydeath.com/suicides/3692-pvt-danny-chen-19-commited-suicide-after-being-hazed-and-humiliated-by-other-soldiers.html

No comments: