Thursday, June 9, 2022

Stranger Randomly Punches Woman in Face in Chinatown

On the same Chinatown, I was walking on H Street, 2 Middle age East Asian women behind me were calling me in English "slut; whore; etc" and laughing.  This was after 2011 after I was wrongfully terminated in a haste of 2 days and before 2013 when a failed beheading happened.

In June 2022, while doing Voter Registration volunteering in Pentagon City Whole Foods, 2 middle age South  Asian women who looks like these 2 Mama bears, said something nasty toward me/us while walking into, and again, when walking out of Whole Foods pass-by our station. 

Asian Operative invaders have been inciting hates using fake news against me since the 1990s. 



I wonder if Asian Operative invaders did the same to this Asian American woman.  

Stranger Randomly Punches Woman in Face in Chinatown – NBC4 Washington (nbcwashington.com) 


A D.C. woman is searching for a good Samaritan who helped her after a stranger punched her in the face in Chinatown.

Catherine Xu said she was waiting to cross the street at Eighth and H streets NW on Memorial Day when someone struck her. She had looked down at her phone for a moment.

“All of a sudden, I just feel like an impact to my face. Someone had run up and punched me out of nowhere,” she said.

Xu said a man jumped in to help her and chased the attacker away so she could get to safety.

She said she went to urgent care afterward. She didn’t have any visible bruises, but her jaw hurt so much she couldn’t eat solid food for a day, she said.

Xu called the attack jarring but not surprising, given a recent rise in violence against Asian Americans seen nationally.

“I’ve spent the past year-and-a-half or so, ever since the Atlanta shooting, just not really feeling safe anywhere,” she said.

No comments: