Thursday, June 23, 2022

set up to work a minimum wage for life

Black Parents of Arlington raises new concerns over APS performance gaps


Even though I overcome the structural discrimination of deliberate intention of not teaching me to write since elementary school, such people of color such as I will work a minimum wage job the rest of our lives. Which is why white people can only see us working a minimum wage job and see me as the negative stereotype Chinese as portray by Asian Operatives, and wrongfully terminated me in a haste of 2 days despite unprecedented accomplishments. I taught myself to write, and was pursuing a PhD in Applied Physics, a former EE adjunct Prof and a scientist.

Yet still, I am at the verge of going homeless the result of Asian coworkers inciting hates against me using fake news the 1st month I started my job as a Patent Examiner, and employees have since helped spread the fake news to NoVa and particularly here in Arlington such not only I can't secure any job, not even a volunteering job, and 3 failed murders since 2011.

The crowding out of women, Bl acks and His panics by Asian Operatives since the 1990s, is the reason why there is no representation for our groups in the Silicon Valley.

H-1B: Foreign citizens make up nearly three-quarters of Silicon Valley tech workforce, report says

So a Bl ack or brown kid may reach the pinnacle of higher education such as Ellen Pao who is a Harvard MBA and JD, she is constantly a target of Asian Operatives that ruined her career, not just me. I don't blame those committed crimes b/c they knew they don't have a future.


https://www.arlnow.com/2022/06/23/black-parents-of-arlington-raises-new-concerns-over-aps-performance-gaps/#disqus_thread

No comments: