Thursday, October 7, 2021

Harassed again by males working/living

near the County Headquarter.  Both have an accent.  I am a volunteer Early Voting Poll Greeter for ArlDems, every weekday.

I had seen them before; often walked by across the courtyard as seen in the picture below.

Seems like Asian Operatives had use these MAGA to come after me; by using the fake news "she is a spy.  She is a communist".  Only Asian Operatives would accuse people of "being a spy or a communist".  We common folks just don't go around accusing people we had never met in our lives, of being a communist, a spy or a mole.

I got a pic of one of the harassers.  Of course, I had to give him the New Yorker treatment as he keeps calling me a communist, spy, go home, etc.  F'ing moronic scumbag.  
Because these racists (including people-of-color such as Asians and Blacks who defined themselves as Republican or 1st generation in America) harassed and abused people-of-color, but don't harassed white people. As such, White people don't believed we are being harassed.


On the following day 10/8/2021 

My rear bike wheel was un-hinge & front wheel leaks, a flat on the front wheel

Obviously, someone is trying to do harms to me.

My bike front tire was also slashed









No comments: