Thursday, October 28, 2021

An East/SouthEast Asian woman Republican

(looks like Vietnamese) treated me with contempt, saying it is only after Dem took over, that the gas price double, and food prices went up. I said it is Saudia Arabia in control of the gas price, and food price is the residue of the pandemic. That this wouldn't happened if Trump is President. I said I am a New Yorker. We knew Trump is a con man for decades. She then said 'oh, oh, you don't know the gas price is because you don't drive', implying I must just arrived in America from some 3rd world that doesn't have cars; meant to degrade me. 

She ignored me while talking to a white woman; typical of unconscious bias toward people of color. And yes, Republican Asians, Blacks and Hispanics are just like white supremacists/Republicans. She has this fervor hatred look when she talks, just like MAGA 

Like Russian Operatives, Asian Operatives are using Americans to advance their own agendas.

No comments: