Friday, April 22, 2016

One of these days

I will most likely kill this dirty old man housemate Kevin if he ever tries anything, out of self defense.

Low life imbeciles such as these will acted on what he heard that instigated by people from Asia with malicious intention of making me suffering to the point where I would have to kill myself, for being a Westernized/Americanized Asian (this is the primary reason; "smart" is more acceptable in America to be targeted and murdered), and I am just fed up and had enough for the last 20 years enduring sexual harassment, abuses, physical harm and rape threats since first working in the Silicon Valley with these Islamic Extremist likes from Asia, ie Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women, and a complete ruined of everything that I worked 3 jobs every summer since High School.

Sociopaths/psychopaths such as these people from Asia, as if a bunch of anti-West/American Charles Manson/Islamic Extremists freely roaming in America and working next to you, what could go wrong?

No comments: