Saturday, April 30, 2016

Crazier then Elon Mask

At down times, I like to keep my mind busy by solving problems just to keep myself busy, otherwise I would go crazy.  One way was to do mind experiments.  One of my favor was "how to build Star Trek's Transporter". 

Back in the ole day, often people see me staring into abyss with my eyes open, that's what I was doing.

I finally solve the problem of how to build Star Trek's Transporter in the first half of the 1990s.

My other interests were in Cold Fusion, Superconductivity, Artificial Intelligent, Optical Computing and Computer Architecture.  This is why I said I would've been crazier then Elon Musk, for those who understand what all above, including Star Trek's Transporter means for the human race.

But since I am not a male, the Silicon Valley rather take insidious defamations at face value of males from Asia that couldn't tell a toaster from a computer, then women with above qualifications.

The reason why I like Emulation was it was enough to keep me busy for a few years, 2-5 years before I get bore.

After solving -how to build Star Trek's Transporter; I was curious as to how the Stock Market Works, which led to this Commonsensical economics.

Real genius such as Einstein, Stephen Hawking, etc always humble because the more they know, the more they know they don't know.  Also real genius understood the viciousness of human nature, so they never act like an arrogance jacka**, only the wannabes.

As usual, I kept a low key and not be seen, all my life.  Even back in college, I tried not to draw too much attention to myself knowing there are lots of evils out there; been experiencing evil since elementary school, including took my school meals away, not teach me writing, and had to learn to write by myself, etc.

Nowaday, I can't even focus enough to write a blog.

No comments: