Thursday, April 21, 2016

Latest to get me murdered - she's a dyke

raped and murdered by extremists from all parts of the world, especially from a 3rd world such as the Middle East or South America.

Such viciousness toward me can only be coming from people from Asia.  They are getting desperate to kill me as most likely people are beginning to see these people from Asia are sociopaths/psychopaths such that of Charles Manson.

Originally instigated by Hung Havan while I was still working in the USPTO, to his coterie Nathan Hillery, Susanne Lo, Michele Choi, and to a coworker PETER D COUGHLAN.


1.    PETER D COUGHLAN (of AU2122 with Kakali Chaki as SPE) from the Artificial Intelligent Art Unit 2122, a BIG Caucasian guy whose office is in close proximity to my office, and across from Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill's office, had been going around defamed me saying “she is a dyke”, etc .  One such person I overheard PETER D COUGHLAN defamed me to is Omar FERNANDEZ across the hall from my office, an Artificial Intelligent Art Unit Primary.  He has the tendency to roam the hallway.  I ran into him a few times and greeted him cordially.  You see why I had to stay in my office/cube all the time? 

No comments: