Saturday, January 30, 2016

Window to a person

OFTEN, how a person view the world or judging others are based on their own practices and values.

For example, if I shared my good fortune, such as sharing the clothes my sister gave me, buy one get one free which I would give the free one to someone around me, or volunteering, which is part of practicing ZEN philosophy; there are people believed I have a self serving angle for doing such.  Well, the angle is for them to PAY FORWARD, and hopefully, their kids will have a better world to live in.



Another thought, if a race (ie African-American) been treated as I've been treated (http://eeoccase.blogspot.com/) in the Silicon Valley/Tech/USPTO/STEM for all their existence in America, and is still killed as target practice by corrupted law enforcement (a disgrace to all other law enforcements, and should be punished heavily); or put in jail for driving while black, and hanged herself in protest; how do you expect them to behave in our society??

 You Reap What You Sow

No comments: