Sunday, May 3, 2015

Looks like Sue had slandered me with Jerome

the slander most likely was, "she's a looker", which people from Asia interpreted as "she liked to check men out", as both of them laugh out loud at the same time when Jerome moved his legs as if to move something out of the way, I looked down to see what happened, so was Jerome's son.    Everyone is acting normal, and I didn't know what they were laughing about; only later that I realized what was going on.  So I tried to avoid getting near them while Sue was still in the lab.

Sue was far away from where we were talking about a problem we encountered.  That means Sue has been monitoring every move I make since I joined this lab months ago.  She finally has something to slander me with Jerome, and this will spread to the rest of the company.  There were 2 other males she used to endear, one hadn't shown and the other shown up occasionally.

This is the beginning of a spiral of defamations that will be spread like wild fired just as in the Patent and Trademark Office that started by Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen, and continues by classmates with issues (racism, sexism, bigotry, hatreds, oppression of women, psychologically unstable, jealousy, covetous, envious, avaricious, etc).  Also the same happened as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley, that spread by the likes of Sue Tsui of Fresh Off the Boat from Asia, where the core were H1Bs that couldn't tell a computer from a toaster just like this Sue, competing for American jobs.  Which means I will be sexually harassed, abuse, and will be in danger of being raped.

I've been trying to avoid males as long Sue is around (or people from Asia), in general.  She will incite people to hate each other, especially toward women, and I am trying NOT to be the target.


For this volunteering position, I don't have to go there anymore as the only way to stop the defamation getting worst, and this place is now a cesspool for us women.  This is exactly what the people from Asia wanted, as also why the physical harm threats in the Silicon Valley which I had to abscond from.  But for a job in the Patent and Trademark Office or the Silicon Valley, I had to go to work, and so the defamation gotten worst as most people believed everything the likes of Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women said, and further by people with issues (racism, sexism, bigotry, hatreds, oppression of women, psychologically unstable, jealousy, covetous, envious, avaricious, etc.), such as Hung Havan, Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her friends from India.  Despite I was working nearly 24/7. 

No comments: