Monday, May 4, 2015

Almost got run down by an FOB Chinese/Vietnamese woman

while crossing the street.  She was in a little cheap red car, speeded up as soon the light turned green, and she makes a left turn heading toward me while staring at me, as I was crossing the street.  I stopped abruptly and moved back to avoid her.

She looks like a FOB (Fresh Off the Boat, a term I learned in the Silicon Valley while working with people from Asia) because of her demeanor/appearance that still have those rough edges as if she just got out a prison camp, skinny and dark.  She also gave me a middle finger while speeding away.

FOB pushed people out of their way with their elbow, especially when getting on the bus.  If you are looking at a merchandise in a store, they would grab it out of your hand and took it.  If your company provides dinner for working overtime, they would grab all the lunch boxes for themselves; if you are late, no dinner for you.  Etc, etc, etc.

I believed this was deliberate and intended to do harm to me, preferably killed me to finish the job a failed attempted beheading didn't, or at least crippled me so I suffered, which also as intended by their defamation that resulted in sexual harassment, abuses, termination, can't secure a job, physical harm and rape threats everywhere I went, now attempting to kill me to shut me up.

That's why I always stop and let the car go first.

I am not afraid of well-off people, or psychologically stable/grounded/inner peace people.  They would NOT intentionally try to do harm to me.


No comments: