Wednesday, May 13, 2015

How people treated/perceived me

tells a lot about where the person comes from.

The well-travelled/educated are far different from the ghettos, including white ghettos/redneck/trailer trash/country hick.



People slandered those they had never met in their lives are the evil one, obviously,  why is that people don't see that?  If someone you had never met in your life, started slandering you as soon as they see you.  Who is the problem is here?  You??

Yet people believed everything the evils said, no matter how ridiculous; this really boggles my mind for years........

So these evils, mostly people from Asia, deliberately out to ruin my life, make me suffer to the point where I would kill myself.  When I didn't kill myself, they had people to kill me by beheading, hit by car, etc.  Yet people are helping these Charles Manson like people from Asia, while we feel sorry for people die of an accident.

No comments: