Saturday, April 11, 2015

Whenever a male was talking to me, Sue would ask them for help

Or just interrupt us to get the guy away from me.   I bet she had already slandered me from the treatment I received by many working in this non-profit.  Some treated me as if I know nothing about computer when in fact I was involved in building computers in the Silicon Valley since the 1990s.

Rosine said Sue had slandered her as well, and other young Asian women that is not coming back to the Refurb lab.

A new young good looking Asian-American woman and a young man Louis joined the Refurb on Saturday, so every time when Louis or Richard talking or helping her, Sue Tsui would call them for help.  Also, when I was talking to Louis, Sue would interrupt us and ask him for help.  Sue is what is known as an attention whore.

A while back, there was a young Asian male that was working in a workstation, then Sue came in and told him that was her workstation.  That young man just stood there didn't know what to do.  Haven't seen him back since.  Sue Tusi, like Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women in the Patent and Trademark Office, are very typical of people from Asia that attacked me as soon as they saw me.

Sue Tsui has absolutely no knowledge of anything computer related, she even unplugged a power cord to the computer without power it down first, and the computer wasn't hung.  That is someone I would ban from the lab forever.

I am going to make sure Sue Tsui or EJ won't drive this young good-looking, educated Asian-American woman away, and that Sue won't have a chance to berate her.

For Chrisake, Sue Tsui is like 90 years old, but she is still jealous of other women, and desperate for the attention of men.  This Sue Tsui is very typical of people from Asia - passive aggressive, and a 3rd worlder.

No comments: