Sunday, April 19, 2015

Immigrants are afraid to speak English, especially amount the people from their homeland.

In today’s class where I volunteer as an instructor, Stacy emphasized the importance of being able to communicate in English to be able to secure a good job.  One suggestion was to practice with your friends and family.  Then one student said, if she did that, her friends, relatives, and countrymen/women would say “you are now Americanized?”  

This is exactly why the people from Asia targeted me as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley of the San Francisco Bay Area which I had to abscond from due to physical harm threats by people from Asia, in NYC, and now in the DC metro, that resulted in my termination from the Patent and Trademark Office, and a failed attempt beheading.  It is most likely the reason why Sue Tsui berated me the 1st time she met me in the refurb lab.  

Additionally, people from Asia also discriminate amount each other, which the Chinese, Vietnamese, Lao, Indian, Japanese, Korean, Singaporean, etc, all discriminated against each other; and they all hated Americanized Asian.  Another word, they hated Americanized Asian for being an American in America. In my case, Americans are helping them to discriminate against Americanized Asian such as me.   You can't make this stuff up!!

As a 2nd generation of immigrants from Asia, we didn't have enough to eat when I was young, and had to work 3 jobs every summer since High School to ensure I get an education to get out of this poverty.  I was aspired to be a Scientist/Researcher/Professor and was pursuing a PhD in Applied Physics.

For the people from Asia - a 3rd world, an educated, intelligent, independent woman is considered Americanized.  Kinda like the Silicon Valley, a 3rd world.

 Just think, your European Cousins immigrated to America and trying to ruin your life because you are Americanized, and the Americans are helping your European Cousins to ruin your life and do physical harms to you for being an American in America.  This is my situation.



No comments: