Saturday, April 19, 2014

Laughing uncontrollably by USPTO employees

As I pass-by Crystal City today, an Asian male in his 30s keep staring at me for as long as I was in his sight, then said something to his male and female friends, they all laughed uncontrollably, and loud enough to be heard from a block away.

I was running some errand in the USPTO campus in 2012, where a Middle Eastern guy in his 20s came out of one of the building and laugh uncontrollably, couldn't stand up and said  "I can't believe those idiots really fired her".

I am an Asian and a woman who had an airtight first case, which may be the first woman to have an airtight first case, how could they allow an inferior race to have such achievement?  They would put me on a pedestal if I am a white woman.

All these Asian version of the KKK/Nazi/Anti-West managed to use Americans' bigotries and our anti-discrmination to their advantage, and played the Amerians like a bunch of retards, while took our trade secrets like taking candies from a baby despite people like me warned them since 2004, that resulted in all sorts of attacks from name calling and other threats.



No comments: