Tuesday, April 22, 2014

"I was born to love her","she's my soul mate"

etc., I am sure lots of women would be flattered by this.  Too bad I am not some little girl desperate for attention or love.  I would have married at least half a dozen times if I married every man said this about me.

I would have married over a dozen times if I married every man who wanted me to marry him.

As the resulted, some had deliberately done harm to me.

Those who wanted to buy me, my price was one Billion dollar$ back when Bill Gates and Warren Buffett were the only billionaires.

I am an asexual, most likely due to my fibroid.

And yes, most Asians, particularly those from Asia, knew I am usually well-received by none-Asians as many had asked Asians for my information, as if we all know each other.

With over 2 billions of Asians on earth; it is akin to assuming all Caucasians on earth knew each other.  Their defamation of "no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc" had helped me eliminate unwanted attention, be it pernicious rumors; which they also defamed me with anyone who asked for my information, and some malicious individuals then help spread such pernicious rumors.

No comments: