Monday, October 21, 2013

The way the Patent and Trademark office manipulated

by the likes of Hung Havan and his cabal Michele Choi (ghetto Asians), Nathan Hillery, Susanne Lo and her Indian friends, as well Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen (immigrant/FOB) to terminate me; also in the same way people in the Silicon Vally and the TEch industry were manipulated by immigrant/FOB and ghetto Asians to ousted me.  I had to abscond from the Silicon Valley due to physcial harm threats from Asian co-workers.  Here in DC, I was a target of a rape, abduction and a slit of throat that almost killed me.

Now such manipulation is all over the DC metro simply used slanders such "no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc" such I can't secured a job even with all my accomplishments.  This is the US capital and the capital of the world, while the Silicon Valley is the High Tech of the world.

Since I was targeted soon I arrived here in the DC metro and in the San Francisco Bay Area, and I had never met any of these new arrivals from Asia,  mostly as H1Bs, it must be because of racism and bigotry - a HATE crime.  Mainly, it started out as they perceived me as Americanized - a traitor in their view, and later because a woman could do the job they couldn't - the oppression of women.

No comments: