Monday, October 28, 2013

Current landlord told me he likes me when I came to

see this rental for the first time, and called me on the phone a few times to tell me he likes me.  I told him I already have a boyfriend and is in a committed relationship, the equivalent of a marriage; he said "can I ask you to go out for coffee anyway?"  I said "I am in a committed relationship!!"

The landlord is about 70+ years old that is still living in the 1950s and treated women as such, kinda like the old landlord that evicted me, illiterate and doesn't even know how to use texting on his phone.

I've been helping him out in showing his potential tanents the room for rent as he lives in Maryland.

Today, his wife was here in the property with him, that reprobate.

Yesterday, he saw me left the door open as I was cooking and didn't want the whole house to smell, so he said I see you are cooking and that's the reason why you left the door open, but I want you to respect my rules too and not leave the door open.  Or else I am going to give you 30 days and there is a whole bunch of people waiting on line to take this place.  I said "OK, Mr. Rodriguez.  The only reason I left the door open was because I am cooking, as you indicated."  He went on and on in a hostile manner.

Today he accused me of left the door opened again, when I wasn't even home this morning, and starting to go off on me again, I just left.  This ignoramus.....

Wird that he changed so fast so soon.  Could it be again that he heard the slandering of me from someone?  This is usually what happened when smear campaign being done to me, one moment I was very popular, and suddenly everything just change a 180 degree.

On the other extreme, most 3rd worlders, particularly males, educated or not, hated me as soon as they saw me.

No comments: