Thursday, May 5, 2022

What it feels like working in Silicon Valley with 1st gen Asians

This is how much 1st gen Asians hated me when they just arrived in America/Silicon Valley, where I was often the only woman in the whole company or dept; and make me a public enemy #1 using fake news in San Francisco Bay Area.  As such, I had abscond from due to physical harm and rape threats.  And again in USPTO, now the DC metro, and NoVa/Arlington Va where Asian Operatives make a public enemy #1 me and 3 failed murders on me


Lara Logan breaks silence on Cairo assault - CBS News

Because 1st gen Asians shared the same hates toward me (an Americanized Asian American woman) as these Egyptian shithole 3rd world mobs in Cairo toward Western women.  I had never met them in my life. 



They have not stop doing the same verbally, using fake news, incited others to do the same to me every where I went in America, that resulted in 3 failed murders on me here in Arlington VA; while continue to be sexually harassed, abused, under physical harm and rape.  In addition to wrongfully terminated in a haste of 2 days by the Patent and Trademark Office racists and sexists management Paul Rodriguez and his Primaries such as Dwin Craig, Director Wendy Garber, and other SPEs; incited by Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women; Hung Havan and his coterie Michele Choi, Nathan Hillery, Susanne Lo and her boyfriend Bill, and her friends from India.


Lara Logan breaks silence on Cairo assault - CBS News

No comments: