Thursday, March 31, 2022

Too triggering to watch SCOTUS confirmation hearing

I couldn't write this blog on March 22 b/c I was too emotional after decades of these mediocre white males, with Asian males and 1st gen Asians given them the excuse to attack women and Americans of color since the 1990s in the Silicon Valley; just as Trump gives White Supremacists, aka MAGA, to come out the woodwork

Watching this reminded me of how I was treated by the Patent and Trademark Office, Silicon Valley, tech industry and STEM, including when I was an Engineering student.  White males  haven't heard of Artificial Intelligent as years of 2000s, but nevertheless these mediocre white males running the Silicon Valley and the world.  




https://twitter.com/dr_nickiw/status/1506396300195074063?s=20&t=diYjT0xQRT3rngYnXnMkDA




No comments: