Monday, March 7, 2022

No war if Democrat mothers run the world

 No war if Democrat mothers run the world.  Mothers don't want to see their children murdered.

Mothers will build a better future for their children.

The world doesn't need 'strongmen' like Putin or Trump with little to no humanity. I hoped we have evolved as a human race; not based on color or gender.

I've been advocating for women to run for public office for decades.

I've also been advocating for Equal Rights and Opportunities for women/girls since college, when I was often the only woman in engineering classes or Physics such as Quantum Mechanics, an easy target such as when I was a Patent Examiner. At least in college, grades are based on exams and not what Asian males or 1st gen Asians said about me.

There were a few women in my computer classes, even in Artificial Intelligence class in the late 1980s.

I was an aspired transhumanist with the intention to build an Optical Computer in the 1980s .

Similarly, often the only woman engineer in the whole engineering dept in tech companies or the whole tech company.


No comments: