Friday, August 6, 2021

The control of NoVa/DC metro by Asian Operatives:

The control of NoVa/DC metro by Asian Operatives:

On August 4,

As I self-check-out on the grocery store at E Glebe Rd and Main Line Blvd (G!ant), which I've been doing since self-checkout begun years ago in all stores; something is different this time.  A white woman with a cold stern face (Karen?), as if I am a criminal,  stood behind me with her cart as if she was watching over me, and a white male (Ken ?) stood at the exit of the self-checkout registers watching everything I was doing.  I only had 2 items of groceries that amount to ~$7.


Prior, a white twenty-something female gave the  "Chi nese" female pharmacist a thumbs up while both looking at me.  The "Chi nese" female pharmacist then smirked at me.  This usually means she did what the White woman did to Emmett Till, lied to incite harm on me; as Asian Operatives have been for the last 30 years to "crowd out" Americans.  Why so few women, Bl acks and His panics in the Silicon Valley and Tech; b/c we are low-hanging fruits.   https://casesynopsis.blogspot.com/2014/04/biweekly-report-under-paul-rodriguez-as.html.  


I have a $5 Carvel ice cream coupon expiring soon, and I vividly remember Giant carry them, now confirmed.

No comments: