Saturday, August 14, 2021

Not allowed an Asian woman into management

 I overheard this today "doesn't matter, they are not going to allow an Asian woman into management".   That is,  the Patent and Trademark Office management

I thought I heard "doesn't matter, we are not going to allow an Asian woman into our family".  I wondered how much money this family offered to Susanne Lo for not marry into the family?  She was buying a house just weeks before I was wrongfully terminated in a haste of 2 days.

For years, I've overheard "that's my brother's girlfriend" or something like that, at Bluemont Park.  Why did he say that?  Also, screaming out loud from Georgetown bus passing the Cutis trail "that's woman no one wanted; that's woman no one like."  Similar to the scream I heard at Amazon's Q&A soon after the announcement of the new HQ2.

There is no representation of women, Black or Hispanic in the Silicon Valley, Tech or STEM.  


No comments: