Monday, June 26, 2017

That old white guy thought I worn a headscarf

From months ago, this old white guy on a bike came from behind on the bike trail and patted me on my back shoulder asked me what I was wearing on my hat, I said it is a fishing hat; the old guy replied "does it came with a net?".  I said yes.

Later I realized he thought I was wearing a headscarf such that of a Muslim woman.  Then I realized there were a few women wearing headscarf on the trail, why me?  Unless someone point me out to him as a target knowing he hate Muslims to mislead him to attack me, such as the people from Asia; which is the case everywhere I went NoVa, especially in Arlington and Alexandria, such as Fairfax country court and all the non-profits I volunteered, where it only took one person from Asia, often woman, to make a public enemy#1 in all above places. 

So, long story short, this guy biked past me then spit 5fts away near the DCA.

No comments: