Thursday, December 29, 2016

Why my father abused my Mom for 35 + years

He treated my Mom like a slave.  She works and cleans after him, served his foods on a platter; and he verbally and psychologically abused her, just as people from Asia did to me as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley in the 1990s, as well the first month started my job with the Patent and Trademark Office,  and everywhere I went.

I been asking my father why has he been treating Mom so badly.  Typically, he would say "you know nothing ", typical of misogynist males answer, like most males from Asia.

Recently(Xmas of 2016), he finally open up and told me that his Chinese subordinates (immigrants from Asia) from 35+years ago told him that my Mom was having an affair with 3 other males.  So I said his subordinates had never seen or met Mom, why did they say this about someone they had never met in their lives? You not only ruined your life, but also Mom's too. 

This is why I stayed away from people that come from Asia.  Most of them are evil.

My God, my father been abusing my Mom for 35+years because he took his Chinese subordinates words at face value, who had never seen nor met my Mom in their lives.  My Mom is someone as good it gets.  Mom wanted to leave him many times, if she was financially capable. 

Why I ensure I am self sufficient since High school.  For men, no matter how stupid and / or incompetent they are, they will always fine, and many had become millionaire or billionaire if they could walk and chew gum at the same time.  It is women such as I that paid for their stupidity, even though I didn't know these stupid males.

No comments: