Saturday, December 31, 2016

No longer safe volunteering

for Bikes for the World.

The defamations started soon after the first time the people-from-Asia saw me in the warehouse,  and spread to the employees and volunteers,  where they helped spread the defamations.

As the result, I've treated like a petty thief, and experiencing sexual harassments.  This also said a lot about the people who believed the people-from-Asia's word at face value, that had never me in their lives.

If I am White, this wouldn't have happened.  As an Asian-American woman,  I am being treated like a petty thief and sexually harassed, an aspired transhumanist/scientist /professor that taught engineering class in college, also one of the engineers that built the computer in the 1990s.

I will limited my volunteer for this non-profit,  only go on selected volunteering events where there are low probably of people-from-Asia show up, or not too many people in that event.

Previous volunteerings that I had to stop due to the reason-no longer safe due to defamations by people from Asia,  also resulted in make into public enemy #1, unable secure a job, fired soon if I did such as in the Patent and Trademark Office, or long lasting volunteering, as well sexual harassments and rape threats that now manifested in 2 failed beheadings are:
     -Fairfax County Court
     -Phoenix Bikes
    
Now Computer CORE and Bikes for the World are also in jeapody.

No comments: