Monday, February 3, 2014

People took the defamation at face value on women

by Fresh off the Boat (FOB) 3rd world Asians that are mostly illegal immigrants and shared the same view toward women with the Islamic Extremists.

The Silicon Valley, the Tech Industry and the Patent and Trademark Office in term fired me or not hired me because of these people's dislike toward women, and now the Patent and Trademark Office is harboring attempted murders who had shown malicious intention and the incentive to slit my throat.

Most of these people are a thug at best, and are as anti-America as North Korea, where most of these FOB 3rd Worlders came from countries shared the same anti-America sentiments.  Yet for the life of me, I don't understand why people took these FOB 3rd world Asians' defamation at face value while I worked nearly 24/7 with outstanding accomplishments throughout my life.

No comments: