Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Asians are not monolithic

Good Will Hunting | Cassandra

"The principal at my son’s high school -- Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology -- told our mostly immigrant, mostly Asian parents that we needed to check our “privileges.” And with that label, our concerns were dismissed."


@AsraNomani & coterie (Mus lim, In dian(dot), East and SouthEast Asian people of color, mostly women) helped Youngkin win; who banned CRT (taught in grad school)

I am a Chinese American woman Virginia Dem voter,& an activist still fighting for InclusionI am today's Emmett Till. Lies have been instigated against me by Asian Operatives since the 1990s in the Silicon Valley; that continues and got me wrongfully terminated as a Patent Examiner despite unprecedented accomplishments.

We Americans of color have been fighting discrimination that got her & coterie today's privileges, she and coterie used that to step on us to get ahead

This is to point out Asians are not monolithic. There are 4-5 billions Asians on earth.

I am still being asked

. My ancestors have been in America since the 1800s. They were the Chinese who built Chinatowns in America.

While Asian Operatives, who I had never met in my life, inciting hates against me with county officials and Dems, "she is a spy, com munist, sl ut; who re; she is from Wuhan (Covid-19); no one wanted/liked her; etc".

As I've been saying, I am here to let top government officals, particularly the Intelligent agencies, to personally experience how much control Asian Operatives have on Americans. Who had full control of the Silicon Valley since 2001.

Just as Trump controlling MAGA.


 

No comments: