Saturday, April 30, 2022

White male spitting on bike trail

while passing by me.  This while trash was running.  The same had happened by a similar age and build middle age white male; in the same area around the now under construction new Potomac Yard metro.

The spit was deliberated the 2nd time; obvious hates


As I biked passed by the new under construction Potomac Yard Metro, a white male spitted as he ran by and starred at me. I wear a mask and a huge sunglass, so to know who I am with the hate he shown. This is the 2nd time in the last 2 years. Fit the profile of Jan6/Proud boys profile of 30-40 years old. ~5ft 7. I suspected he might be one the management that wrongfully terminated me in a haste of 2 days, b/c of the hates he shown; incited by Asian Operatives' fake news. Just as the 2 white males brutally murdered Emmitt Till because of the lies.

A group of women in a backyard setting up a party near Braddock Road Metro, one said "why was she fired", a white woman answered "they wasn't sure of her".  If the Patent and Trademark Office wasn't sure of an EE adjunct Prof and an Applied Physics researcher with an apodictic 1st patent case and is an COPA patent case, as well unprecedented accomplishments; who can you be sure of?  This is just another way of saying she is not white, so we don't care we are ruining her life and she become homeless.  We fired her.   

Yet Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women who had just arrived in America in recent years, and the USPTO have no way of verifying their name or any of their credential, they are now making $150,000+.

In Old Town Alexandria, a 20 something white male on a bike screaming WOW right at my ear.  I had a headphone on listening to a radio.

No comments: