Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Radlicalization of a security guard

An Asian old male talking to a security guard, while I was waiting for the bus at Ballston Bus Port inside a mall entrance because it was so cold.

Inside that mall, there was a Japanese food place that is the quintessential of a hole in the wall that was right next to the exit with the view of the bus ports.  While I was waiting, an old Asian male dressed like a typical Japanese cook came out of this Japanese food place and talked to the security guard that station at the entrance.  There were 2 main exits to the Ballston Bus Port.

After waited for over 30 minutes, I decided to get something to drink from Starbucks that is located right next to the security guard station.  As I walked toward the Starbucks that is next to the security guard station, the security guard was alerted, stood up and put his hand around his gun.  I just past-by him without paying attention to him, just mind my way to Starbucks. 

If this security guard has a trigger finger, or unstable like those mass killers, he probably would've shoot me.

After I came out of Starbucks, the security guard watched every move I make. 

So mind you, I typically dressed stylishly as I got my clothes from my sister, who is in the Fashion industry with well-known Designers names.

All this is because the Asian Operatives perceived me as a "traitor" for being Americanized that started in the 1990s in the Silicon Valley, then the Patent and Trademark Office, and now Arlington, VA, NoVa and the DC metro.

No comments: