Sunday, September 10, 2017

Housemates

To recap how we got to this point, and no, you do not entitle to tell your version of the truth. 
When the government agency HUD came to our old house, Tiblet told me they were from a Housing agency; I knew then that something was wrong because they don’t go to inspect a house without cause, so I asked if she wanted me to take over.  She refused and told them everything that got us all evicted. 

So instead, I thought to do everyone a favor by looking for a rental and shared resources such as moving and track rental, instead of selfishly just look after myself. 

When the realtor that showed us this place had our $1650 deposit and disappeared for nearly a week, I texted him if he doesn’t replied, I will call the police.  Scamming in house rental and real estate is prevalent and hopefully you won’t learn about this with your own money.  But instead, the guy got on my case and both of you stood on his side when I was protecting OUR interests and used this against me!  But nevertheless, I helped her moved and shared the track rental with her and another guy.  I had also been given her clothings, foods from NYC, and little Xmas gifts as I did with everyone in the old house. 

She crossed the line when accused me of making the cuts on the kitchen countertop when I texted her not to do it and that we have to pay, but instead she accused me while continues to make more cuts on the kitchen countertop which led to Randall’s text on 9/8, which she yet again continues to say she didn’t make those cuts when I had a broken clavicle, rib cage, and pains on the left side of my body, that prevented me from using one of arms or moving, and then told me not to text her because she is busy.  WTF! You do not entitle to your own version of the truth.  In addition to lies about the collapse of my both of new closets. 

We must be very stupid for her to jerk us around like this and taking advantage of our gullibility just like that realtor, when we treated others we liked to be treated.  This is not the kind of people I wanted to live with.
Sat, 12:27 PM



There are cuts on the kitchen counter, and there is no way I can pick anything up for nearly a month due to broken clavicle.  As for my closets, unless they learned to walk and had a suicidal tendency by pushed itself against the closet behind it; and you said you were the only one at home.  I was out biking, and saw what happened with my closets, which I asked you about.  These are issues should be resolved long time ago, but you let it dragged on, still.......
Fri, 7:01 PM

What is egregious about this is that you have the ghoul to accuse me of making the cuts on the kitchen counter when I specifically texted twice to not to do so as we have to pay.  That both of my closets collapsed on its own, all at the same time, and while jammed against a closet behind it.
Fri, 7:06 PM
Inconclusive, you must've think we are so stupid that you can jerked us around.

No comments: