Saturday, July 2, 2016

Living with a ankle biter

GAWD!!  July 2, 2016

A big male from African housemate tried to intimidate me by screaming and yelling at me.  I yelled back like a typical NYer.  He thinks I am here illegally and threatened to call the police.  I said I will call the police and sue him.  Males like this from a 3rd World don't like women acting as an equal.  They may accept another male complaint about them or yelling back, but not a woman.  They will do something harmful to the woman/me challenged their supremacy so they feel like a man again, typical of any 3rd world male.

I wonder how many Americans understand this?

Someone like this guy could easily be manipulated to become a terrorist.

July 3, 2016
That being said....so, I feel dizzy after a bike ride.  This had never happened, and I've been riding a bike like this for a while.  Is it possible that this Housemate put something in my food as a form of revenge?  It is very possible.  This guy has been hostile since the day he moved in, and I've been unsettled since he and another new housemate moved in.

Or it could be my cancer is acting up.

July 5, 2016

This male from African continue to be hostile.  A home is supposed to be a peaceful and restful place.....

No comments: