Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Engineering is not a job, but a passion

I lived and breath tech for years.  You can say I was addicted to tech and anything tech.  It took me years to get over this addiction; and now I am ready to move on to something like a Product Manager or something along the periphery of tech.

And this is the power of immigrant/FOB and ghetto Asians that had control of the Silicon Valley and the Tech Industry, and now the DC metro, they are able to keep me out of the tech industry, even a governement institution such as the Patent and Trademark Office.

Still, everywhere I went, these immigrant/FOB such as Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen, or ghetto Asians such my ex-officemate Hung Havan, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her Indian friends slandered me, and people believed everything they said at face value even though they don't know them.

No comments: